The AL LAM-Line is our laminar ceiling solution, which provides sterile unidirectional airflow to protect operating zones against pathogenic microorganisms as well as aerosol and chemical pollutants.
The AL LAM-Line system is embedded in the supply ventilation duct to sterilize the supply air and ensure laminar airflow over the operating table. A laminar cell ensures air filtration in compliance with the HEPA H14 standard, air disinfection efficiency of 99.9%, inactivation of 99% of microorganisms on the filters, while simultaneously removing 99% of all unpleasant odors and toxic chemicals from the supply air.
The AL LAM-Line can be used to create:
- Sterile surgery rooms with unidirectional airflow for sophisticated surgeries, including oncological surgeries, neurological surgeries, reconstructive and rehabilitation manipulations, etc.
- Clean resuscitation wards and intensive care departments for patients after major surgeries, with reduced or absent immune function, preterm infants, and newborns with birth traumas, burn patients, etc.
- Aseptic wards with laminar airflow for patients with immunosuppressed conditions, patients undergoing high-dose chemo- and radiation therapy, bone marrow transplant patients, major burn patients.
- Minor cleanrooms (uptake rooms, surgical dressing rooms, pre-surgery and anesthesia rooms, etc.)
- Cleanroom facilities.
- Local clean workplaces and clean zones.
- Sterile laminar cabinets used as individual protected workplaces.
Main advantages of the AL LAM-Line:
- The AL LAM-Line remove all types of pollutants: mechanical (aerosols), chemical and microbiological.
- The AL LAM-Line inactivates all types of microorganism, including biological pollutants that cannot be inactivated by other purification methods. Replaceable elements are disinfected during operation and do not require any special disposal methods.
- Installing an AL LAM-Line system makes it possible to run the ventilation system at a higher recirculation rate, thereby reducing the energy required to precondition the supply air.
from 388 to 10,500 m3/h
Laminar field area:
from 0.36 to 9.7 m2
120 – 250 Pa
Cell output airflow rate:
Air cleaning efficiency
- dust and aerosols:
- organic gaseous pollutants, including odors and toxic chemicals:
- bacterial pollutants (viruses, bacteria, mold, fungi):
Microorganism inactivation efficiency:
Wirkungsgrad der Inaktivierung von Mikroorganismen:
Aerosol charging unit
– The unit ensures a symmetrical electrostatic field inside the element and charges 99.8% of aerosols with sizes between 0.1-100 μm and a linear velocity of up to 4 m/s (13.1 ft/s).
Combined polarized filter
– This filter traps particles up to 0.1 μm in size and adsorbs unpleasant odors, toxic chemical substances, allergens, viruses, and bacteria. The polarized filter causes the charged particles to precipitate, reaching a filtration efficiency of 99.9% and minimal airflow resistance.
– UV radiation provides energy for activating the photocatalyst. The device’s UV lamps emit UV light with wavelengths in the range of 320-400 nm (spectrum A).
HEPA filter (H14) with photocatalytic layer
– This filter prevents penetration of harmful substances by adsorbing them on the surface of the catalytically active, modified carbon sorbent. The photocatalyst uses soft UV radiation to oxidize organic compounds into harmless components – carbon dioxide, water, and atmospheric nitrogen. The joint action of adsorption and photocatalytic filtration stages makes the adsorbent catalytically effective, and it regenerates during operation.