The AL SA-100 effectively removes any types of mechanical, microbiological, and chemical pollutants from the air, such as dust, aerosols, all types of allergens, plant pollen, viruses, bacteria (disinfection efficiency – 99%), mold spores, toxic substances, and odors.
AL air purification and disinfection systems do not emit harsh UV radiation, ozone, or products of incompletely oxidized organic compounds, such as formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, and acetic acid.
The AL SA-Line consists of standalone units that purify recirculated air and don’t need any connection to a mechanical ventilation system.
- captures all types of liquid and solid aerosols and bioaerosols with a filtration efficiency of 99.96%;
- inactivates any microorganisms, including biological pollutants;
- no selectivity in the destruction of viruses, bacteria, and fungal spores;
- eliminates peptides that can cause allergies;
- recirculates air and does not require a connection to ventilation and air conditioning systems;
- replaceable elements are disinfected during operation and do not require special disposal;
• the system can operate 24/7 regardless of the presence of people.
Recommended mode of operation:
replacement of filters, replacement of UV-A lamp, cleaning of the aerosol charging unit
max 300 m3/h
Effective filtration area:
25 – 50 m2
28 – 72 dB(A)
Dimensions, L x W x H:
334 x 334 x 1000 mm
Air cleaning efficiency
- bacterial contaminants (viruses, bacteria, mold, fungus):
- aerosols (0.3 µm):
- organic gaseous pollutants, including tobacco odors:
Microorganism inactivation efficiency:
– This filter removes dust and particles larger than 15 μm in size.
Aerosol charging unit
– The unit ensures a symmetrical electrostatic field inside the element and charges 99.8% of particles between 0.1 and 100 μm.
UV-A emitter, wavelength of 320-400 nm (spectrum A)
– UV radiation provides energy for activating the photocatalyst.
Combined polarized adsorption-photocatalytic filter
– The filter traps particulates down to 0.1 μm, adsorbs odors, toxic chemical substances, allergens, viruses, and bacteria.
The polarized filter causes the charged particles to precipitate, reaching a filtration efficiency of 99.96%. The adsorption-photocatalytic stage prevents the penetration of harmful substances by adsorbing them on the surface of the catalytically active, modified carbon sorbent. The photocatalyst oxidizes microbiologic contaminants, volatile organic compounds, and allergens into harmless components – carbon dioxide, water, and atmospheric nitrogen.
– The fan circulates air through the unit and its filters.