AL C-Line systems are designed to clean dust, smoke, allergens, viruses, and bacteria from supply and exhaust air, and to remove unpleasant odors. The system efficiently protects premises from penetration of all kinds of mechanical and biological aerosols, and chemical pollutants.
The AL C-Line is designed to purify air in ventilation systems in healthcare settings, malls and business centers, offices, hotels, schools, restaurants, manufacturing facilities, and residential buildings.
Main advantages of the AL C-Line:
- The AL C-Line does not emit any harmful substances into the ambient air. All reactions take place inside the unit. Replaceable elements are disinfected during operation and do not require any special disposal methods.
- AL C-Line solutions remove all types of pollutants, mechanical (aerosols), chemical, and microbiological. Toxic substances are not released into the atmosphere thanks to the AL air cleaning systems.
- Because the supply air is purified, the energy that would be used for preconditioning outside air can be conserved and the systems can recirculate more air.
- Low airflow resistance (less than 250 Pa) but high filtration efficiency. Systems in the AL C-Line can also be installed in existing ventilation systems without major upgrades.
inside ventilation systems
Recommended mode of operation:
replacement of filters, replacement of UV-A lamp, cleaning of the aerosol charging unit
ability to connect to a Building Management System and control all performance indicators
from 150 to 9,000 m3/h
we can build custom units for larger air volumes
Air cleaning efficiency
- bacterial contaminants (viruses, bacteria, mold, fungus):
- aerosols (0.3 µm):
- organic gaseous pollutants, including tobacco odors:
- chemical pollutants:
– This filter retains large particles of dust and ash. Filtration class is M5-M6 (EN 1822, EN 799).
Aerosol charging unit
– This unit ensures a symmetrical electrostatic field inside the element and charges 99.8% of aerosols with sizes between 0.1-100 μm and a linear velocity of up to 4 m/s.
Combined polarized photocatalytic filter
– The filter traps particles up to 0.1 μm in size, adsorbs unpleasant odors, toxic chemical substances, allergens, viruses, and bacteria. The polarized filter causes the charged particles to precipitate, reaching a filtration efficiency of 99.9% with minimal airflow resistance. The photocatalyst uses soft UV radiation to oxidize organic compounds into harmless components – carbon dioxide, water, and atmospheric nitrogen.
– UV radiation provides the energy for activating the photocatalyst. The device’s UV lamps emit UV light with wavelengths in the range of 320-400 nm (spectrum A).
Combined adsorption-catalytic filter
– This filter prevents penetration of harmful substances by adsorbing them on the surface of the catalytically active, modified carbon sorbent. The joint action of adsorption and photocatalytic filtration stages makes the adsorbent catalytically effective, and it regenerates during operation.