AL KL-Line systems are used to clean kitchen exhaust air at restaurants, cafes, or bars with open fire cooking.
Our filtration systems completely remove smoke, soot, carbon dust and all odors, i.e., all aerosols and gaseous pollutants from the exhaust air.
The system’s high filtration efficiency makes it possible to place the ventilation exhaust outlet anywhere, including on the ground floor level of a building façade. This is particularly advantageous when the space was not originally designed to accommodate a restaurant.
Regular air duct cleaning is no longer necessary, since pollutants are retained on the filter and not carried further into the ducts.
Restaurants can equip their kitchen exhaust with a waste heat exchanger, thereby conserving energy in their HVAC system.
AL KL-Line kitchen air purifiers can be optionally equipped with a smoke gas cooler (Hydrofilter), flame and spark sensors, as well as air duct fire extinguishing systems.
from 1,000 to 9,000 m3/h
we can build custom units for larger air volumes
Working ambient temperature:
from -40 to +70˚C
Purified airflow working temperature:
from -55 to +65˚C
230V or 400V (50 Hz)
Aerodynamic resistance clean filters / clogged filters (max):
500 / 750 Pa
Air cleaning efficiency
- aerosols, smoke, soot, and carbon deposits
- organic pollutants, including odors from the kitchen
– This filter retains large particles of dust and ash. Filtration class is G2-G4 (EN 1822, EN 799).
Aerosol charging unit
– The unit ensures a symmetrical electrostatic field inside the element and charges 99.8% of aerosols with sizes between 0.1-100 μm.
– This element is designed to precipitate charged particles of oil larger than 50 μm.
Polarized electrostatic filter
– This filter retains particles up to 0.1 μm in size with a filtration efficiency of 99.9% and minimal resistance to airflow.
Combined polarized photocatalytic filter
– This filter traps particles up to 0.1 μm in size, adsorbs unpleasant odors, toxic chemical substances, allergens, viruses, bacteria, etc. The polarized filter causes the charged particles to precipitate, reaching a filtration efficiency of 99.9% and minimal airflow resistance.
– UV-radiation provides energy for activating the photocatalyst.
Combined adsorption-catalytic filter
– This filter prevents penetration of harmful substances by adsorbing them on the surface of the catalytically active, modified carbon sorbent. The joint action of adsorption and photocatalytic filtration stages makes the adsorbent catalytically effective, and it regenerates during operation.
Control and alarm unit. Optional unit for communication with a Building Management System (ModBus).